"If we refuse to reduce our numbers ourselves nature will find much less pleasant ways to control human population: malnourishment, starvation, disease, stress and violence." The choice is simple, says Pimentel-total reproductive freedom now, or freedom from suffering in the not-so-distant future.".
--David Pimentel, PhD, Professor of Entomology and Agricultural Sciences/
Cornell University Alumni News: Way Too Many For Us (6/1994)
The Number of People on Earth Is Now...
Considering the Childfree Life?
- Suite 101: Childfree Marriages
- Common Reasons People Have Children (And A Few Thoughts)
- Childfree Happiness Is...
- The Impact Of Having Children On Marital Satisfaction
- A Not So Popular Truth: Raising An Intense Child And Losing Oneself In Parenting
"I still have interests outside of parenting, they are just atrophied... like a leg in a cast they are under exercised and in stasis. Some days I feel I have lost myself, like I am treading water. I said that having children defined me, and it did and does. It has changed who I am and made me mother, not just wife and not just Schai. But some days it feels like 90% mother, 8% wife and 2% Schai."
- Shall I Be Childfree?
- The Shame of Not Wanting Children
- The Shrinking Earth
General Childfree Links
- Big Kids No Kids
- Childfree Abby
- Childfree Ghetto Weblog
- The Childfree Ring
- The Childfree Zone
- The Cynic's Sanctuary: The Curse Of High Standards
- Dual Income No Kids
- Excerpt from Iron Joe Bob by Joe Bob Briggs
- Love, Marriage, and the Family Essay
- Married No Kids @ Bella Online
- Moral Childfree
- Not Expecting Blog
- An Open Letter to Parents From Your Childfree Neighbor
- PDF File: The Pro-Natalist Mindset
- Rants About Breeders
- Spirituality: The Crisis Within The Childfree Community
- Suite 101: Childfree Men's Opinions
- Suite 101: Top Ten Childfree Myths
- TeeVee.Org: And Baby Makes Crap
- Turtle's Childfree Essays
- US Bureau of Census: Childfree Statistics
- Ann Rose's
Ultimate Birth Control Links
- Childfree Men Talk About Vasectomy
- ChildfreeByChoice.com: Interesting Videos
Watch online videos about various forms of birth control and more.
- Deciding About Tubal Sterilization
- Emergency Contraception
- Engender Health: Permanent Contraception
- Essure: Permanent Birth Control
- Go Forth and Multiply: Abortion in Films
- Her Own Woman
- How to Stay Childfree
- Menstrual Suppression With Birth Control Pills
- My Body, My Right, My Tubal Ligation Story
- Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood-Comparison of Birth Control Effectiveness
- Salon: 20 Ejaculations, No Babies!
- So You Wanna.Com: Pick a Method of Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation Procedures Denied To Young Women Who Don’t Want Children
- Use of Non-cyclic Birth Control Pills
- Vasectomy Information
- This humorous and frank blog with anecdotes and advice about how best to live an eco lifestyle eco lifestyle will have you feeling inspired to do more to help preserve our precious planet and its resources.
- Palm OS PDA Menstruation/ Ovulation Trackers: pPatrol, Woman Calendar, La Femme, and My Cycle.
Childfree Friendly Dining
- Happily Childfree's List of CF Friendly Restaurants
- Justinlees Inn
Esbank Toll, Dalkeith
No children after 10pm.
- Mode's Bum Steer
125 E State St.
Traverse City, MI
Restaurant has a sign that says "No kids under 8 years of age after 5pm".
- Ta Tu Bar and Restaurant
Belfast Northern Ireland
No children after 7pm.
- Well Sports Tavern & Grill
Coon Rapids, MN
No children after 9pm.
- About.Com: Childfree Getaways
- Adults Only Caravan Park UK
- Aunt Bea's Bed and Breakfast
- Caprice Bed and Breakfast
Sunshine Coast, BC
- Caprice Heights Bed and Breakfast
Salt Spring Island, BC
- Cherry Lodge - Bed and Breakfast
- Childfree Travel.Net
- Cedar Springs Bed and Breakfast
- Desert Gem Bed and Breakfast
- Elliot House - Bed and Breakfast
- Glencairn Cottage Bed and Breakfast
- The House on McGill Bed and Breakfast
- Idyllwood West - Bed and Breakfast
- Le Couvent Roujan, France
- Little Moose Mountain Bed and Breakfast Alberta, Canada
- Lookout Bed and Breakfast
- Marina House Bed and Breakfast
- Matamanoa Island Resort
Matamanoa Island, Fiji
No children under 12
- NightSkies Victoria Bed & Breakfast
- On the Bay Bed and Breakfast
- 100 Mile Lodge Bed and Breakfast
100 Mile House, BC
- The Otter's Raft - Bed and Breakfast
Pender Harbour, BC
- Pacific Shores Bed and Breakfast
- Renaissance Cruises
- SeaGarden Bed and Breakfast
- Simple Escapes Bed and Breakfast
Halfmoon Bay, BC
- Tarry-a-While Bed and Breakfast
- Visit https://provision.com.au to find out more regarding macular degeneration
- A website like www.chatrooms.today will provide you with the highest quality in the industry.
Childfree Holidays & Events
- Moggy Mania: Happy (Not Mother's) Day
- Old Spice With a Vengeance: On Not Celebrating Father's Day
- Planning a Childfree Wedding
- Some Celebrate Holiday Traditions With Singular Style
- Suite 101: Childfree Holidays
- World Childfree Day!
The first Sunday in June!
theartofaesthetics.com has all the information you need to know about dental lab
plant-based diet may even have benefits against diabetes, cancer, epilepsy, and Alzheimer’s disease