"If we refuse to reduce our numbers ourselves nature will find much less pleasant ways to control human population: malnourishment, starvation, disease, stress and violence." The choice is simple, says Pimentel-total reproductive freedom now, or freedom from suffering in the not-so-distant future.".
--David Pimentel, PhD, Professor of Entomology and Agricultural Sciences/
Cornell University Alumni News: Way Too Many For Us (6/1994)
The Number of People on Earth Is Now...
Considering the Childfree Life?
- Suite 101: Childfree Marriages
- Common Reasons People Have Children (And A Few Thoughts)
- Childfree Happiness Is...
- The Impact Of Having Children On Marital Satisfaction
- A Not So Popular Truth: Raising An Intense Child And Losing Oneself In Parenting
"I still have interests outside of parenting, they are just atrophied... like a leg in a cast they are under exercised and in stasis. Some days I feel I have lost myself, like I am treading water. I said that having children defined me, and it did and does. It has changed who I am and made me mother, not just wife and not just Schai. But some days it feels like 90% mother, 8% wife and 2% Schai."
- Shall I Be Childfree?
- The Shame of Not Wanting Children
- The Shrinking Earth
General Childfree Links
- Big Kids No Kids
- Childfree Abby
- Childfree Ghetto Weblog
- The Childfree Ring
- The Childfree Zone
- The Cynic's Sanctuary: The Curse Of High Standards
- Dual Income No Kids
- Excerpt from Iron Joe Bob by Joe Bob Briggs
- Love, Marriage, and the Family Essay
- Married No Kids @ Bella Online
- Moral Childfree
- Not Expecting Blog
- An Open Letter to Parents From Your Childfree Neighbor
- PDF File: The Pro-Natalist Mindset
- Rants About Breeders
- Spirituality: The Crisis Within The Childfree Community
- Suite 101: Childfree Men's Opinions
- Suite 101: Top Ten Childfree Myths
- TeeVee.Org: And Baby Makes Crap
- Turtle's Childfree Essays
- US Bureau of Census: Childfree Statistics
- Ann Rose's
Ultimate Birth Control Links
- Childfree Men Talk About Vasectomy
- ChildfreeByChoice.com: Interesting Videos
Watch online videos about various forms of birth control and more.
- Deciding About Tubal Sterilization
- Emergency Contraception
- Engender Health: Permanent Contraception
- Essure: Permanent Birth Control
- Go Forth and Multiply: Abortion in Films
- Her Own Woman
- How to Stay Childfree
- Menstrual Suppression With Birth Control Pills
- My Body, My Right, My Tubal Ligation Story
- Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood-Comparison of Birth Control Effectiveness
- Salon: 20 Ejaculations, No Babies!
- So You Wanna.Com: Pick a Method of Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation Procedures Denied To Young Women Who Don’t Want Children
- Use of Non-cyclic Birth Control Pills
- Vasectomy Information
- Palm OS PDA Menstruation/ Ovulation Trackers: pPatrol, Woman Calendar, La Femme, and My Cycle.
Childfree Friendly Dining
- Happily Childfree's List of CF Friendly Restaurants
- Justinlees Inn
Esbank Toll, Dalkeith
No children after 10pm.
- Mode's Bum Steer
125 E State St.
Traverse City, MI
Restaurant has a sign that says "No kids under 8 years of age after 5pm".
- Ta Tu Bar and Restaurant
Belfast Northern Ireland
No children after 7pm.
- Well Sports Tavern & Grill
Coon Rapids, MN
No children after 9pm.
- About.Com: Childfree Getaways
- Adults Only Caravan Park UK
- Aunt Bea's Bed and Breakfast
- Caprice Bed and Breakfast
Sunshine Coast, BC
- Caprice Heights Bed and Breakfast
Salt Spring Island, BC
- Cherry Lodge - Bed and Breakfast
- Childfree Travel.Net
- Cedar Springs Bed and Breakfast
- Desert Gem Bed and Breakfast
- Elliot House - Bed and Breakfast
- Glencairn Cottage Bed and Breakfast
- The House on McGill Bed and Breakfast
- Idyllwood West - Bed and Breakfast
- Le Couvent Roujan, France
- Little Moose Mountain Bed and Breakfast Alberta, Canada
- Lookout Bed and Breakfast
- Marina House Bed and Breakfast
- Matamanoa Island Resort
Matamanoa Island, Fiji
No children under 12
- NightSkies Victoria Bed & Breakfast
- On the Bay Bed and Breakfast
- 100 Mile Lodge Bed and Breakfast
100 Mile House, BC
- The Otter's Raft - Bed and Breakfast
Pender Harbour, BC
- Pacific Shores Bed and Breakfast
- Renaissance Cruises
- SeaGarden Bed and Breakfast
- Simple Escapes Bed and Breakfast
Halfmoon Bay, BC
- Tarry-a-While Bed and Breakfast
It is so pleasant to work with experts. Read the info to find out more regarding self care protocol.
- Visit https://provision.com.au to find out more regarding macular degeneration
Childfree Holidays & Events
- Moggy Mania: Happy (Not Mother's) Day
- Old Spice With a Vengeance: On Not Celebrating Father's Day
- Planning a Childfree Wedding
- Some Celebrate Holiday Traditions With Singular Style
- Suite 101: Childfree Holidays
- World Childfree Day!
The first Sunday in June!